Thursday 2 March 2017

A new beginning

I have stopped counting how many times I have started blogging, and also how many times I have thought about starting this one. I think it has been almost 3 years since I last properly blogged. For someone who enjoys writing a lot it's hard to comprehend why it has taken so long. Well, here we are, once again.
I never really know what to write on the first post, but thought some kind of introduction of the person behind the screen is always nice. So here we go!

I normally go by the name Anni, but have multiple nicknames. I celebrate my birthdays on the 13th of february and being an aquarius is probably the best way to describe my personality. You could describe me as a independent, curious, absent-minded little rebel who still enjoys peace and quiet. I'm quite an honest and sometimes even blunt person and I'm very much aware it's not always a good thing. If you can't hear it, you can definitely see it on my face as I have zero talent hiding my facial expressions (hence why I'm not a youtuber).
But I like to think there are good things too. I hate drama and I rather spent time on my own than let people exhaust me with their nonsense. I'm generally a happy and laid-back girl and it takes quite a while to really piss me off even though aquarius's are known of their temper.

Beauty, writing and traveling are mainly my passions, but I get excited about a lot of things - and super easily. As traveling being one of them, it's no surprise I didn't settle living just in the lovely, arctic country called Finland (where I'm from). I spent my early twenties working as an au pair in Berlin and in the UK studying beauty (and that's how I fell in love in the beauty industry).
I do love a good lipstick, but my biggest interest is in skincare, hence why I have mainly worked in companies that promote skincare products. At the moment I'm mainly unemployed, but kinda work as a skincare consultant.

This blog is my way to share those passions.

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18769225/?claim=wz25fhzgnj3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment